SC2228 - 3.0" X 11.0" Stroke Double Ended Steering Cylinder
PSC Steering Replacement Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
The perfect solution for Rockwell 5 Ton applications requiring 11.0 inches of steering travel.
PSC recommends pairing this steering cylinder with a 230CC/14.1CI Steering Control (Orbital) Valve.
Servicing your cylinder and need a seal kit? Click here.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- Dual Ended, Double Acting
- 3.0 Inch Bore X 11.0 Inch Stroke X 1.50 Inch Rod Diameter for 5 Ton Rockwell Axles
- Welded One Piece Chromemoly Steel Rod Assembly
- 6AN Port Fittings Included
- Heavy Duty Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
Cylinder Stroke Limiting Service Available - $80/Unit
PSC Recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid in all PSC Systems
|Custom Stock Status
|Expected time to ship, 2-3 business days