SC2227 - 2.75" X 8" Stroke XD Dual Ended Steering Cylinder
PSC Steering Replacement Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
Recommended cylinder size for 40 Inch and Larger tire sizes
PSC recommends pairing this steering cylinder with a 160CC/9.76CI Steering Control (Orbital) Valve.
For a COMPLETE SC2227 Steering Cylinder Kit that includes Clevis Joints and a Tie Rod Link Kit, click here.
Servicing your cylinder and need a seal kit? Click here.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project? Contact Us
- Dual Ended, Double Acting
- 2.75 Inch Bore X 8 Inch Stroke X 1.50 Inch Rod Diameter
- Welded One Piece Chromemoly Steel Rod Assembly
- 6AN Port Fittings Included
- Heavy Duty Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
Cylinder Stroke Limiting Service Available - $80/Unit
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid in all PSC Systems
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 2-3 business days|