SC2222 - Single Ended Steering Assist Cylinder, 1.75" Bore X 6.75" Stroke
PSC Replacement Steering Assist Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
Recommended cylinder size for 39 Inch and Taller tire sizes on applications requiring 6.75 inches of steering travel.
Servicing your cylinder and need a seal kit? Click here.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- Single Ended, Double Acting
- 1.75 Inch Bore X 6.75 Inch Stroke X 0.750 Inch Rod Diameter
- Chromemoly Steel Rods
- 6AN Port Fittings Included
- Wiper Seal to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
Cylinder Stroke Limiting Service Available - $80/Unit
PSC Recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid in all PSC Systems
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 2-3 business days|