Remote External Pressure Relief Valve for SPX Series RACE USE Pumps
Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days
The SPX2510 is designed to work with PSC SPX Series RACE USE Power Steering Pumps with a disabled internal flow control/pressure relief valve.
This product is NOT compatible with conventional power steering pumps that are internally pressure regulated.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- The adjustable relief valve provides a way to prevent over-pressurizing the power steering system and bleed off fluid back to the reservoir tank.
- The cartridge relief valve is preset to 1650psi and can is adjustable after installation if required.
- The valve block features a test port that allows a pressure gauge to be installed to check the power steering system operating pressure.
- Pressure Line: #8 (3/4-16)
- Return-To-Reservoir: #6 (9/16-18)
- Pressure Test: #4 JIC Male
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|
Write Your Own Review