SGX042SR - Cylinder Assist™ Steering Gearbox, 1968-76 GM 4WD with Crossover Steering
Uses 2wd Pitman Arm for Crossover Steering
Performance Steering Components is proud to introduce the ALL NEW SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes for GM trucks and SUVs, two-wheel and four-wheel drive applications.
Improved design features such as the largest piston assembly available delivers increased torque output and a 45MM sector shaft bearing prevent premature failure and provides smooth, reliable performance in all environments. Billet aluminum Top and End Covers resist corrosion and enhance the appearance of any show-ready vehicle.
All SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes are equipped with 6AN ports for adding a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder at any time.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- 1968-1976 2WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV
- 1968-1976 4WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV with Crossover Steering Conversion
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency
- Upgraded Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- Larger 3.25 Inch Piston Diameter
- Turning Ratio: 14:1 Ratio, 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 13/16 - 36 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|