SGX042SR - Cylinder Assist™ Steering Gearbox, 1968-76 GM 4WD with Crossover Steering
Performance Steering Components is proud to introduce the ALL NEW SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes for GM trucks and SUVs, two-wheel and four-wheel drive applications.
Improved design features such as the largest piston assembly available delivers increased torque output and a 45MM sector shaft bearing prevent premature failure and provides smooth, reliable performance in all environments. Billet aluminum Top and End Covers resist corrosion and enhance the appearance of any show-ready vehicle.
All SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes are equipped with 6AN ports for adding a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder at any time.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- 1968-1976 2WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV
- 1968-1976 4WD Full Size GM Truck/SUV with Crossover Steering Conversion
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency
- Upgraded Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- Larger 3.25 Inch Piston Diameter
- Turning Ratio: 14:1 Ratio, 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 13/16 - 36 Spline
- Port Type: SAE Inverted Flare
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
- -6AN Male Ports for connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|