Adaptive Bracket Kit, P Pump Conversion Installation on Ford 302/7.3L
The PSC MB03K Adaptive Bracket Kit makes installing a PSC SP1405 Series Power Steering Pump into an OE Ford CI/CII Type pump bracket a snap.
Review Tech Notes Below!
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- Fits most years up to 1992, but may require modifications to the factory aluminum bracket for clearance. This bracket works with most "FE" part number brackets.
- The stock Ford pressure hose will not work with a PSC SP1405 Series Power Steering Pump. Purchase a PSC Universal High Pressure Hose Kit that meets your specifications.
- If using an OE Ford CI/CII pulley, pulley hub bore must be increased before pressing onto the drive shaft of a PSC SP1405 Series Power Steering Pump.
- OEM GM Standard P Pump Reservoirs cannot be used with this application.
- Purchase PSC PP2450 Power Steering Pump Pulley to use with serpentine applications.
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|