SGX041MR - Cylinder Assist™ Steering Gearbox, 1980-1993 GM 4WD with Crossover Steering
Cylinder Assist Steering Gearbox, 1980-1993 GM 4WD with Crossover Steering
Performance Steering Components is proud to introduce the ALL NEW SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes for GM trucks and SUVs, two-wheel and four-wheel drive applications.
Improved design features such as the largest piston assembly available delivers increased torque output and a 45MM sector shaft bearing prevent premature failure and provides smooth, reliable performance in all environments. Billet aluminum Top and End Covers resist corrosion and enhance the appearance of any show-ready vehicle.
All SGX Series Power Steering Gearboxes are equipped with 6AN ports for adding a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder at any time.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling adventure rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- 1980-1993 2WD GM Full Size Truck
- 1980-1993 4WD GM Full Size Truck/SUV with Crossover Steering Conversion
- Exclusive ALL NEW Component
- Improved Design for Optimum Efficiency
- Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- -6AN Male Fittings for connection to a PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- Turning Ratio: 14:1 Ratio, 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 3/4 - 30 Spline
- Port Type: Metric O-Ring
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Outside-the-Frame
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|