SG062R - Big Bore XD Cylinder Assist Steering Gear Box 1980-86 Jeep CJ5/CJ7/CJ8
Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications.
Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials.
From the daily driver to the rock-crawling rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Need a HD Telescopic Steering Shaft for 1976-1986 Jeep CJ? Click here.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- 1972-1973 Jeep Commando (Metric Conversion Required)
- 1977-1979 CJ5 with Factory Power Steering (Metric Conversion Required)
- 1980-1986 Jeep CJ5/CJ7/CJ8 Scrambler
- 100 Percent New
- 100 Percent Factory Fit
- Billet Aluminum Top and End Covers
- Larger Piston Diameter delivers Increased Torque Output for Upgraded Tire Sizes and Locking Differentials
- Turning Ratio: 13-16:1 Variable, 3.3 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 13/16 Inch - 36 Spline
- Port Type: Metric O-Ring
- Mounting: Four (4) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame
- Threaded Ports are machined directly into the gearbox housing for -6AN fitting connection to PSC Steering Assist Cylinder
- Unlike welded fittings, this reduces the risk of a fitting breaking off due to an overextended hose assembly
- Replacement fittings can easily be serviced if necessary
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|