SG283B - Steering Gearbox for Chevy/GMC/Dodge 2WD Full Size & SUV
Performance Steering Components offers the highest quality power steering gearboxes, pumps, and cylinder assist components for most high-performance power steering applications. Improved component designs ensure superior handling and performance, durability, and reliability for on-the-road, off-the-road, or track.
All PSC power steering components are manufactured from the highest quality materials. From the daily driver to the rock-crawling rig, PSC has the high-performance power steering components you need to make transport a safe, reliable, and enjoyable experience.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- 1988-1996 Full Size Chevy/GMC 2WD Pickup
- 1992-96 Chevy/GMC 2WD Suburban/Tahoe
- 1997-98 Full Size GM 2WD Pickup/SUV without Electronic Variable Orifice Power Steering System
- 1994-97 Full Size 2WD Dodge Truck
Use GM PN 19168825 to remove Electronic Variable Orifice solenoid from power steering pump
- Proudly Remanufactured in the USA
- Modified for Optimum Efficiency and Firm Handling Characteristics
- Billet Top and End Caps
- Black Painted Housing
- Turning Ratio: 12.7:1, 2.75 Turns Lock-To-Lock
- Input Shaft: 3/4 Inch - 30 Spline
- Port Type: Metric O-Ring
- Mounting: Three (3) Bolt, Inside-the-Frame
Warning! If using -6AN Adapter Fittings ensure correct High Pressure and Low Pressure Hose Connections. Failure to do so may result in catastrophic damage to the steering gearbox.
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|