SC2217 - 3.0" X 9.0" Stroke Double Ended Steering Cylinder for 2.5 Ton Rockwell Axle
PSC Replacement Full Hydraulic Steering Cylinders provide the steering power you need to tackle the toughest trails...go where you want to go with PSC!
Recommended for tire sizes over 44 inches.
The perfect solution for Rockwell 2-1/2 Ton and rock buggy applications requiring 9.0 inches of steering travel.
PSC recommends pairing this steering cylinder with a 185CC/11.3CI Steering Control (Orbital) Valve.
Servicing your cylinder and need a seal kit? Click here.
Don't see what you need or need help making a decision on which product is right for your project?
- Dual Ended, Double Acting
- 3.0 Inch Bore X 9.0 Inch Stroke X 1.50 Inch Rod Diameter for Rockwell Axles
- Welded One Piece Chromemoly Steel Rod Assembly
- 6AN Port Fittings Included
- Heavy Duty Wiper Seals to prevent contaminant damage and extend service life
- Durable Powder-coated Finish
Cylinder Stroke Limiting Service Available - $80/Unit
PSC Recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid in all PSC Systems
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|