FHK400JK - Full Hydraulic Steering Kit for 2007-11 Jeep JK 3.8L with 40-46 Inch Tire Size
PSC is the market leader in reliable, powerful Full Hydraulic Steering Systems for your off-the-road rig!
The kit includes a Steering Control (Orbital) Valve, SCV Mounting Bracket, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, Dual-Ended Steering Cylinder with Clamps, Complete Hose and Fitting Kit, Clevis Joints, Tie Rod Link Kit, and 4 quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid.
See Product Description below for PARTS LIST and more details!
Whether your rig is running stock or aftermarket axles, we can custom tailor a kit to your exact specifications. Part substitutions can be made, additional fees may apply. Contact Us
All full hydraulic products sold by PSC are intended for off-road use only.
Some modifications and installation of certain aftermarket parts may under certain circumstances require the disabling of certain electronic features, including safety features, and may void the original vehicle warranty.
Buyers and End Users of these products hereby expressly assume all risks associated with any such modifications and use.
PSC strongly recommends that all full hydraulic steering products only be installed by trained professionals.
- M&S Steering Control (Orbital) Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column with Jeep JK Input Connection for the Steering Control Unit
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete High-Pressure Hose Kit
- 2.75" X 8.0" Double Ended Cylinder Kit with Clamps
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- Designed to handle tire sizes 40-46 inches tall.
- A tight 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high-performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|