FHK400TJ - Full Hydraulic Steering Kit, 1997-2006 Jeep LJ/TJ with 40-46 Inch Tire Size
PSC is the market leader in reliable, powerful Full Hydraulic Steering Systems for your off-the-road rig!
The kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation including Steering Control (Orbital) Valve, SCV Mounting Bracket, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, Dual-Ended Steering Cylinder with Clamps, Complete Hose and Fitting Kit, Clevis Joints, and a Tie Rod Link Kit.
See Product Description below for PARTS LIST and more details!
Whether your rig is running stock or aftermarket axles, we can custom tailor a kit to your exact specifications. Part substitutions can be made, additional fees may apply. Please call 817-270-0102 for assistance.
All full hydraulic products sold by PSC are intended for off-road use only.
Some modifications and installation of certain aftermarket parts may under certain circumstances require the disabling of certain electronic features, including safety features, and may void the original vehicle warranty.
Buyers and End Users of these products hereby expressly assume all risks associated with any such modifications and use.
PSC strongly recommends that all full hydraulic steering products only be installed by trained professionals.
- M&S Steering Control Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit
- 2.75" X 8.0" Dual-Ended Cylinder Kit with Clamps
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- All of the hardware, hoses, and fittings to get the job done right the first time.
- Designed to handle tires 40-46 inches tall on the most popular Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dana 60 Type Axles.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- The combination of our FHV-RR160 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2227 Steering Cylinder delivers a 3.5 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios.
- Optional Custom Steering Columns Available in a variety of lengths and input shaft connections.
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency.
- Optional Fluid Cooler Kits Available with -8AN Fittings.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high-performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
|Product Type||Full Hydraulic Kit|
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|