FHK100TC - Full Hydraulic Steering Kit with TC Series Power Steering Pump for 32-40 Inch Tire Size
PSC is the market leader in reliable, powerful Full Hydraulic Steering Systems for your off-the-road rig!
The kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation including Steering Control (Orbital) Valve, SCV Mounting Bracket, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, Dual-Ended Steering Cylinder with Clamps, Complete Hose and Fitting Kit, Clevis Joints, and a Tie Rod Link Kit.
See Product Description below for PARTS LIST and more details!
The PSC FHK100TC Full Hydraulic Steering Kit is a complete solution with everything needed to install a reliable, powerful full hydraulic steering system in any project equipped with a Saginaw TC-Series power steering pump.
PSC provides the best quality materials that will inspire confidence in the Off-Road Enthusiast that wants to tackle the toughest, gnarliest trails around the world.
This Kit Includes:
- M&S Steering Control Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit
- 2.5" X 8.0" Double Ended Cylinder Kit with Clamps
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- Designed to handle tire sizes 35-42 inches tall.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- The combination of our FHV-RR125 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2212 Steering Cylinder delivers a 3.5 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios.
- Optional Custom Steering Columns are available in a variety of lengths and input shaft types.
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency.
- Optional Fluid Cooler Kit with -8AN Fittings Available.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high-performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|