FHK100TJ - Full Hydraulic Steering Kit, 1997-2006 Jeep YJ/XJ/LJ/TJ with 35"-40" Inch Tire Size
PSC is the market leader in reliable, powerful Full Hydraulic Steering Systems for your off-the-road rig!
The kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation including Steering Control (Orbital) Valve, SCV Mounting Bracket, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, Dual-Ended Steering Cylinder with Clamps, Complete Hose and Fitting Kit, Clevis Joints, and a Tie Rod Link Kit.
See Product Description below for kit contents and more details!
Whether your rig is running stock or aftermarket axles, we can custom tailor a kit to your exact specifications. Part substitutions can be made, additional fees may apply. Contact Us
All full hydraulic products sold by PSC are intended for off-road use only.
Some modifications and installation of certain aftermarket parts may under certain circumstances require the disabling of certain electronic features, including safety features, and may void the original vehicle warranty.
Buyers and End Users of these products hereby expressly assume all risks associated with any such modifications and use.
PSC strongly recommends that all full hydraulic steering products only be installed by trained professionals.
- M&S Steering Control Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column with Jeep TJ Input for easy connection to the OEM steering shaft
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Setup
- Complete Hose and Fitting Kit
- 2.5" X 8.0" Dual-Ended Cylinder Kit with Clamps
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- Designed to handle tire sizes 35-42 inches tall.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- A tight 3.5 Turns Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional PSC Custom Steering Columns, available in a variety of lengths and input shaft types.
- Optional Steering Control Valves Available for tighter turning ratios
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high-performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage.
|Product Type||Full Hydraulic Kit|
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Cylinder Type||Double Ended|
|Front or Rear Steer||Front Only|
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|