FHK400P - Full Hydraulic Steering Kit with 1405X Series Power Steering Pump for 40" and Larger Tire Size
PSC is the market leader in reliable, powerful Full Hydraulic Steering Systems for your off-the-road rig!
The kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation including Steering Control (Orbital) Valve, SCV Mounting Bracket, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, Dual-Ended Steering Cylinder with Clamps, Complete Hose and Fitting Kit, Clevis Joints, and a Tie Rod Link Kit.
Whether your rig is running stock or aftermarket axles, we can custom tailor a kit to your exact specifications. Part substitutions can be made, additional fees may apply. Contact Us
- M&S Steering Control (Orbital) Valve
- Steering Control Valve Mounting Bracket Notched for 1.75 Inch Tubing
- Custom Steering Column
- High Output Power Steering Pump Kit
- Remote Reservoir Kit
- Complete Hose and Fittings Kit
- 2.75" X 8.0" Double-Ended Cylinder Kit
- Clevis Joint Kit with Hardware
- Heavy Duty Tie Rod Link Kit with Rod Ends
- 4 Quarts of SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
- Designed to handle tire sizes 40-46 inches tall.
- Rugged durability for the most brutal conditions.
- The combination of our FHV-RR160 Steering Control Valve and the top-selling SC2227 Steering Cylinder delivers a 3.5 Turn Lock-To-Lock turning ratio.
- Optional Custom Steering Columns Available in a variety of lengths and input shaft connections.
- Optional -8AN Fitting Kits Available to improve system efficiency.
- Optional Fluid Cooler Kit with -8AN Fittings.
The color or appearance of some items in this kit may differ slightly from product photo(s).
PSC recommends SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid for ALL Full Hydraulic Steering Systems.
Installing a power steering fluid cooler on vehicles equipped with high performance steering systems will help prevent catastrophic pump damage due to fluid degradation.
Performance Steering Components (hereafter PSC) parts and products, including Full Hydraulic Steering Kits, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer's own risk.
PSC holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or another failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
PSC products should be assembled and installed by qualified professionals only.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that PSC holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
|Product Type||Full Hydraulic Kit|
|Warning||Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Cylinder Type||Double Ended|
|Front or Rear Steer||Front Only|
|Custom Stock Status||Expected time to ship, 7-10 business days|